XComp's Forums

A place to discuss the mods of XComp
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: [MC 1.7.10][MYST 0.12.3] NEI Mystcraft Plugin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:05 pm 
Mystcraft Tester

This mod adds some features related to Mystcraft to NEI:
  • Symbol pages in the item list
  • Link panels and unlinked linking books in the item list (BONUS: Following link panels/books until a mechanic is added to get them again)
  • Ink mixer recipes
  • Writing desk usage
  • Unlinked linking book usage
  • Age panel exploring, see what an age was written with, and how it ended up as (disabled by default)
  • Creative notebooks!

Requirements:
SpACore, MinecraftForge, Mystcraft and NEI

Extra mod compatibility:

If LookingGlass is installed, it is possible to preview an already generated age from within NEI (only if NEI is installed on the server as well).

Download:
You can download over at Curse.

Modpack usage:

You are free to include this mod in a modpack.

Last edited by heldplayer on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 am, edited 35 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [MC 1.4.7][MYST 0.10.0] NEI Mystcraft Plugin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm 
Wiki Admin

Coremods? Or normal Mods?

Currently a work in progress (3 of 5 parts finished). A 5 minute "TL; DW" summary is at the end of part 3. The first 10 minutes of part 3 are a summary of parts 1 and 2; part 3 is a decent job of being a self-contained mod spotlight, and does significant details on how to write worlds.

Part 4 will be looking at dangers of ages, coming soon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm 
Mystcraft Admin

Thanks held, did you see me pestering xcw on irc for this? :P

This is much appreciated, previously there was no way at all to search for specific pages.

EDIT: Keybounce, most NEI plugins are mods folder, this appears to work there as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 pm 
Mystcraft Tester

Well, I've found some problems with my addon... And this version is here to fix those problems! It also adds creative notebooks to NEI!

Changelog:
  • Fixes missing empty page
  • Adds creative notebook to NEI
  • Adds all decay types to NEI
  • Hides technical blocks in NEI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm 
Mystcraft Admin

OH! You fixed things like the halfdesk showing up? Sweet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:10 pm 
Wiki Admin

Wait -- you had a bugfix and I didn't notice???

Voice=charlie brown:
Gaaaauuuuuggggghhhh
/voice

Currently a work in progress (3 of 5 parts finished). A 5 minute "TL; DW" summary is at the end of part 3. The first 10 minutes of part 3 are a summary of parts 1 and 2; part 3 is a decent job of being a self-contained mod spotlight, and does significant details on how to write worlds.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 am 
Wiki Admin

Alright, it broke again :-).

I updated code chicken core, and NEI (I was about a month out of date), and it stopped working.

Logs: http://pastebin.com/stmNQHN6

Problem:
2013-03-02 21:16:14 [FINEST] [NEI-Mystcraft-Plugin] Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod NEI-Mystcraft-Plugin
2013-03-02 21:16:14 [SEVERE] [NEI-Mystcraft-Plugin] Failed accessing NEI or Mystcraft API. :(
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at me.heldplayer.plugins.NEI.mystcraft.PluginNEIMystcraft.postInit(PluginNEIMystcraft.java:87)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am 
Wiki Admin

1. Is this supposed to be installed on both the client side and the server side for a multiplayer server?

2. In SMP, if I use NEI to set time to sunrise/noon/sunset/etc, none of the suns or moons actually changes location, and What's My Light Level reports no change in the game's internal "current tick" (aka displayed game time).

EDIT: Disregard #2:
Quote:
Description:
Al this addon does is add all pages to the NEI item list so you can search for symbols to your heart's content.

I was expecting more than this mod does.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am 
Wiki Admin

-Disregard-

¹http://xkcd.com/1597/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm 
Mystcraft Tester

keybounce wrote:
1. Is this supposed to be installed on both the client side and the server side for a multiplayer server?

2. In SMP, if I use NEI to set time to sunrise/noon/sunset/etc, none of the suns or moons actually changes location, and What's My Light Level reports no change in the game's internal "current tick" (aka displayed game time).

EDIT: Disregard #2:
Quote:
Description:
Al this addon does is add all pages to the NEI item list so you can search for symbols to your heart's content.

I was expecting more than this mod does.

Ashamed of myself that I forgot about this thread. Sorry for the late response!

Nope, only supposed to be installed on the client. As to the error, java is kinda not helping me with it. It's hiding the important part of the stack trace, but I think it's when adding decay types to NEI. The supposed ays class is "GuiContainerCreative" which should exist in the client, otherwise this code wouldn't run. Is this still happening to you or was it a one-time problem?

Draco18s wrote:
-Disregard-

*disregards*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next